Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Caught!

So my house cleaner was AMAZING!!! Wow, it was worth every $60 spent. I am hooked, I think I will have to figure out how to make it work once a month. So my house was a little too clean though.... Clint walks in, goes back to our room (which was the most noticable that she scrubbed our bathroom and cleaned EVERYTHING}, walks out and says
"So Who'd you pay to do that?"

"What... What are you talking about, {starts laughing} we agreed we get what we get for allowance and what we do with it is our own buisness."

"Yeah thats fine, I just can't believe you spent it on that"

"Best $60 ever spent Babe!"

"Well good, the house looks awesome!"

YAY-- Now my house is clean, and I am not a big fat Credit hog. Love my Clint and should have known he knows me way to well ;)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Awesome! And $60 is a really good deal!

Tami Proffitt said...

oh yeah baby...I treat myself every 4 weeks...without it we'd take showers in green slim! love it! GOOD for YOU!...

Anonymous said...

lol...men are funny. They don't notice when you get new clothes or when you get a new haircut but when the house is clean, well, that's a different story. $60 is a very good deal!

The Oxford Family said...

Yay! So happy for you...I for sure need to suck it up and hire someone too! We are helping the economy!

Emily and Estevan said...

where did you find these cleaning people? I need their number!