Well it's thursday morning, and I have one fabulous week left of being large and in charge! My induction is scheduled for June 4th. {Sigh} While I am so thankful and relieved to have an end in sight I also have a giant pit in my stomach about it all. I can't figure out if its from excitement or nerves. You'd think by now I would be an old pro, but I am scared to death! I have this weird feeling that something bad is going to happen to me. Hmmmmm, lets cross our fingers its just a crazy hormonal feeling.
I can't even fathom what my life is going to be like with 3. Just How tired is it that a new mom is again??? And How often do babies wake up to eat the first month?? And What if all 3 kids decide to get up to see what the commotion is about. At this point, I guess it doesn't matter because I have Prego Insomania anyways. These are all of the things I am trying so hard to wrap my head around-- I know as soon as I smell that little newborn head... all of those instincts will kick right back in , BUT for now I just can't picture it.
Anyone Who has been scheduled at Gateway, What was you luck of them caling you and pushing you back??? I didn't get bumped with my 1st two, but I hear it happens a lot now. Anyone??????
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















9 comments:
I panicked for weeks about calling when I was supposed to be induced and that they would tell me "nope, sorry". Luckily I went into labor by myself. Just be really insistent if they tell you no! Oh, btw, new moms are VERRRY tired. haha. Exhasted. Good luck!! :)
i cannot believe the time is here. girl, you are ky are going to be perfectly healthy and beautiful. i do remember those scared feelings too with both of mine. you are going to be an amazing mother to 3 girls...i know ive told you this before but you are one of the most patient, empathetic parents i know. let me know if you need anything!
Oh you'll do just great! You are a great momma!
I ended up being induced with both boys so I don't know any different. Never at Gateway though.
I bet you'll go quick!
It was so fun hanging out with you guys yesterday! We need to do it more!
Oh Alsy... new mommies are very very tired but don't worry about it :) It will pass quickly! You are going to do great with 3, you are an amazing mom! You'll look at that sweet little Kylie and somehow you will miraculously get through all those sleepless nights. Love ya!
I can't believe you are going before me! How did that happen?!?! :) You will do great! I can't imagine 3 that are 3 and under but you are young and have endless energy right?!?! :) If my blood pressure gets good and he isn't here on his own I will be induced the 8th...then we can be sleepy together!
You'll do great. I think its always a little nerve racking no matter how many kids you've had. i was induced with Brady there. If you have a schedueled time and everything I'm sure they'll get you in when your supposed to. Good luck:)
I can't believe there is an end in sight and SO freakin close! Ok so I'm thinking we really need to have one last girls night or something fun before Thursday! I wish I had money so I could take both of us to get pedicures! What do you really want to do without any kids before Kylie gets here?! Think about it and let me know... maybe we could have our hubbies watch the kids this weekend and just go to the mall or something! I'll call ya!
i have been meaning to get on here and comment but no time!!! so i think im going to seal your idea and get a cleaning lady like 2 weeks before the baby comes. the more i think about it the nicer it sounds and then everything is nice and tidy!! also those belly band things that supposidle shrink you back i dont know if it really does that but i did get one ( a lot cheaper at motherhood maternity) after i had elizabeth and i wore it under my clothes for the first couple weeks when i went out just to keeps things together if you know what i mean and i felt a lot better with it on. everything just hangs for the first little bit you know and nothing looks good but when i wore that thing it kinda pushed it all in and i felt better so i thought it was worth it. if i dont talk to you good luck this week with delivery, i can not wait to see pictures of this little girl!!!!
and for the record i am so scared to try to juggle two kids but it all just works out. sleep or no sleep this part will pass and we will be missing that newborn smell all too soon. You will do great and i think your girls will adjust just fine!
Post a Comment